Teach the body to heal using non invasive biofeedback technology
SCENAR is a Self – Controlled –E nergo – Neuro – Adaptive – Regulator.
According to the TGA listing – the SCENAR intended purpose is as follows:
The device is used for delivering non-invasive therapeutic treatment on the skin to regulate physiologic systems of the body in order to relieve and manage different pain-related pathologies.
The Scenar Device was originally developed for the Russian Space programme as a way of treating health problems during space flights. As cosmonauts drank recycled urine as their water supply, taking drugs was out of the question. What they created was a scanning system that can detect and treat health problems by working on the body’s energy systems and is now in over 50 countries. The Russians claim that the device has been 80% successful in treating cases of irritable bowel syndrome, back pain, arthritis, strokes, post-surgical complications, enlarged prostate, skin complaints, angina, poor circulation, and allergies.
SCENAR devices are handheld devices placed on the skin which stimulate the nerve-energy, sending out signals which stimulate the nerve pathways throughout the body; supporting the body’s own healing mechanisms and aids in restoring the nervous system’s ability to communicate with all the organ and tissues throughout the body.
Indications Pain Related:
SCENAR devices are indicated to be used in professional medicine and at home in the following cases:
• to analgesic therapies in pains in bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments;
• to manage acute and chronic back pain;
• to treat primary dysmenorrhea;
• for procedural pain management after timed endometrial biopsy;
• to alleviate attacks and for course treatment of trigeminal neuralgia;
• to relieve pain in diabetic neuropathy (diabetic foot);
• to relieve pain in postherpetic neuralgia concurrently with antiviral drug therapy;
• for pain relief in chronic/recurrent headaches and tension-related headaches.
Only in professional medicine, SCENAR devices are indicated to be used:
• For postoperative analgesia:
– in traumatology and orthopedics after surgical treatment of ankle fracture, femur fracture including hip replacement with an implant, knee replacement with an implant, after shoulder surgery;
– after abdominal surgeries in inguinal hernia and laparoscopic cholecystectomy;
– in urology after extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy.
• In dentistry in the comprehensive treatment of traumatic fractures of the mandible to provide analgesia, to alleviate symptoms and reduce treatment duration.
• To manage acute pelvic pain in women.
• To manage acute pain in renal colic.
• To relieve pain after cesarean section and after hysterectomy.
Contraindications – Clients not suitable for scenar Treatments
• Overly sensitive individuals, including pregnant women.
• Patients with cardiac pacemakers.
• Alcoholic intoxicated individuals.
• Patients with acute infectious diseases.
Results vary due to Chronic or Acute conditions, medication, and one’s age.
SCENAR has a positive effect on many conditions, but it does not work in every case.